Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Vacation


* A 1960 Lark crossing over to the Island on the old ferry.

Ok, so I need a vacation badly... I can't even begin to tell all of you how much. And over Memorial Day I will get a break. I am taking Friday off of work to head up to the cottage to work and couldn't be more excited! I honestly never thought the day would come where I would be more excited to work with my dad on our cottage than to "crunch numbers," but I am. And just to you all can see my little piece of heaven... where I'll be over that weekend.

If you want to see where we are check out the link on the title vacation above then to see the cottage in sattelite imagery click the satellite link in the upper right hand corner next to MAP. Our cottage is almost directly south of Point A shown on the map on the island in the center of the lake. Just to the east of the North center of the island is a point and at this spot is the very place I will be dangling my feet in the water playing guitar and thanking God for all of the wonderful things He's blessed me with over my life.
* these things will only be occuring in the midst of breaks and after long days of slaving away laying tile and mudding drywall with my father of of course - so as not to make you all jealous

Enjoy and wish me luck at getting motivated while on a mini-break from the real world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home