Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Heaven


Let's face it, anyone who knows me, knows my... well I call it passion, Jen calls it obsession, with cell phones. I always know what the latest and greatest is and am constantly obsessing over whether I have the coolest one out of all the people I know. Since I'm a sucker and will pay just about anything for a phone, I usually do. Cheers to the likes of A.J. and others who follow my lead and shell out cold hard cash for advanced functionality.

Oh yeah so the photo above is the new Nokia N91 released I think yesterday. It sports a 4 GB hard drive in it and is compatible with WMA, MP3, MP4, and AAC, but no iTunes compatibility. If you go to the article (click on Heaven above) you can see this beauty slide open to reveal the phone's keypad. Here are the specs, in case any of you are above and beyond normal inklings of curiosity regarding the feared "iPod mini killer."

Looks like I know what I'll be asking for this Christmas...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bret said...

dude - you are kind of a freak.

7:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home