Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Genius!



Leonardo da Vinci was born on April 15th 1452, hence the reason we pay our taxes on this day - What? Just kidding, but the guy was a genius apparently and is also the person responsible for painting that hottie Mona Lisa - Yowsa! Anyway life in the "BIG CITY" as my family calls is it moving along. I work at a tax firm so it is significant for my firm that today is the 15th. All of the accountants are excited to be leaving early today for the first time in months. However, people like myself who work in the litigation world, will be putting in a full day just like the rest of you.

Weekend is coming - more posts along with that since I'll have some spare time. I would have had a couple more up over the week, but I was sick for a day and it kind of knocked the wind out of my sails. Sorry for the delay. Cheers everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home