Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Slacker


-Pope Benedict XVI - a spry 78

papacy

Ok, so I am officially a poor blogger, I rarely do it and when they do, the posts are mostly lame. But hey, I'm working hard at.. Well, I'm working hard and that should count for something. My friend used to say, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." I guess that couldn't be more true somedays.

Above, I've posted a small bio pic of the new Pope. In my world this means nothing, but to people who are Catholic, this guy is basically right behind Jesus in the line of holiness... And looks to be in pretty good health considering he's 78. In my opinion receiving the election of the papacy is like a death sentence, given that you can't retire, you just die out of office. And the historical life span of popes in the last century (the former one excluded) is pretty dismal after being elected to office.

For any of you dying to know more, here's what answers.com has to say about the office of the Pope: http://www.answers.com/pope

Ok, that's all from here, go outside and play in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home