Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Sincerest Apologies

So I really have a good excuse for not having blogged for nearly 2 weeks. I have been sick. And what initially started out as either food poisoning or the flu - erupted into a massive chest cold and the ingestion of way too many zinc pills and swigs of "Tussin" cough/cold syrup. That kind of makes me living proof that "using your medical insurance when you have it" - priceless. Not really super fun, and not even a really great topic for discussion. But I figured I owed my faithful blog readers some sort of explanation.

I hope to have some good posts from this upcoming weekend as my friend (who I met through Jen) Sam is coming in the town for a 3 day layover on his way to LA. What a glorious day to hang out with my favorite Britt (in other words he's from England originally) and another Zolder 50 leader named Bram. We shall show these two Europeans the meaning of the word ghetto and also the finer things in life, like American hamburgers - perhaps blimpy's and Bell's Beer. Yep, it will be a weekend of indulging in great conversation about deeper things while feasting on what the conservative among Christian hastily call "Satan's Syrup" - referring to the alcohol. The life of a hypocrite in the eyes of many. I guess I'm lucky that God only sees the heart.

Cheers mates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home