Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Where has the time gone?

I'm not sure if you've ever had that moment where you get a chance to talk with someone and they hear you and have something valuable to say. It's not often you get a chance to sit down or talk with those people, but sometimes God sneaks them into your life at just the right time and you know your hearing from God. I love those moments - I love that God - A God that cares about me enough to send people to tell me His message. It's amazing the lengths He will sometimes go to when I ask for help.

We will seek you first Lord
You will hear our voices
Early in the morning and late in the night

We will sing your praises
Giving you the glory
Offering our lives to you a holy sacrifice

May our praise arise as incense
O Lord to you
May our worship be a fragrance
O Lord to you

We will seek you first...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Hoogewind said...

i know what you mean, Will... i just need to remember that the person God may send my way with His message just may not be the person i'd expect or even the person that i'm looking for.

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home