Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanks

Thanksgiving is always a rough holiday for me. Not that I don't have a ton to be thankful for, but my family and the families that surround me tend to be pretty internalized in their reactions to this holiday and I find myself a bit preoccupied thinking about what is happening with people who have less than I do.

Today I received an email from a friend I made while in Ukraine. Kostya is probably no older than myself and married. He told me that his wife was pregnant, but they were running into complications - he asked that I pray. So my response is to send this out to everyone I know to say hey, there is a need, let's ask God to do some amazing things here so they have a story to tell about their child and how God has had his hand upon him/her since before they were born.

So I'm thankful that God is using me, in the world around me, no matter how big or small that may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home