Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It Just Arrived

So I'm a bit behind the times, but I had to fight to get this. And yes, my excitement is a testimony of my materialism and my desire to always have a new cell phone. The good news is that I escaped Europe without buying a new one - I was close belive me. And while we're justifying this new phone, it was FREE. That's right apparently the Nokia 6230 I have contains a software glitch making it incompatible with the Cingular Network. I spoke with an honest rep a few months ago who said this was a known problem. I sent it into them, and they tried to send me a "comperable" Seimens phone. I didn't think it was very comperable on any level, so I sent it back explaining why. Then during my trip to Kiev, I sent my Nokia into the Nokia service center. I was truly hoping that it would fix the problem, I've invested in some extras for this phone and like the menu and functionality of it. But my new baby has finally arrived.....



Behold the Motorola RAZR V3 (in Black)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home