Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Vacation

I took Friday off from the office to do some reading for work. It hasn't been as productive as I would have liked, but I'm covering some material that will be essential to my future success in this industry.

Jen and I have a long weekend planned at the cottage. It will be a nice break from the world and our responsibilities. Weather should be good and time spent with family will be just enough.

My heart goes out to the families in disarray down south right now. I cannot even imagine the chaos they are living in right now. Our government, despite its effectiveness, it doing all it can and I feel myself quite frustrated in my inability to truly be of assistance to people in need. That must be my savior complex in me. But as for me, I will praise God for these people even when they cannot bear to, because He is still God and still good, even when bad things happen.

Enjoy the randomness of this blog and the holiday ahead!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Hoogewind said...

come back from vacation already! :)

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home