Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Heart Awakening

Ever have the feeling that someone is looking into your heart? I rarely get that feeling, but I know it's possible. It's happened to me - I have been on both sides, seeing in and being looked upon and it is an indescribable feeling. There are moments in life that I think pass me by because I'm not paying attention, I gloss over the details, but things seem to be different since I've returned from Kiev. A heightened sense of awareness for me, a feeling of being alive with the people who are along side of me. It's a great feeling of an awakened soul.

Last night I had just such an experience while leading worship. I think some people just connect when the music they are singing is reaching the very heights of heaven, and I am one of those people. While I suffer from the perfectionist ways of my mind, my heart is all about reflecting back the love that I feel when I sing to God. It is an amazing give and take that He lets me be a part of. And when our praises hit His sky, I'm reminded that He is listening, closely, intently and enjoying His creation. That is what life is all about in so many ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home