Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Newark to New Orleans

My trip to Newark = flawless.
Found a place to store my luggage while I trounced around Manhattan.

Trip to New Orleans - first class as far as the flight is concerned...
there was however one small hang up...
This bag shown below did not manage to make the trip all the way w/a layover in Atlanta... due to some miscommunication between the alleged good people at Continental and Delta. (I'm convinced by the way that Delta actually is no longer actually sanctioned to fly in the U.S., but no one with authority even realizes they actually are still flying planes...)


This bag was to arrive "between the hours of 11 am and 11pm as of 2pm on Wednedsay the 8th... luckily the courrier service managed to make from the airport to my hotel by 4 pm. Thankfully the luggage contents were all there and I was finally able to shower AND put on clean clothes.

Day two in New Orleans will prove to be even better - I am sure of it. I'm going to finally be doing something I'm somewhat good at for my job - buiding a database... why didn't I think about doing that before...

More later - stay tuned for my New Orleans update.

Best of New Orleans thus far

Bull Dog - Wednesday night is beer night - you get to take the glass pint glasses home w/ you after you drink. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home