Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'll Live For You

Here's a new song in process - written pretty close to what I think it will be as far as lyrics go, but perhaps more work to be done structurally and musically how it will feel and flow. Pretty uptempo in my mind right now and hopefully full of the energy behind the message.

-------------------------------------------------

I'll Live For You

V1
I won't wait, to give You my all
I won't wait, to make a sacrifice
I'll start each day, giving You my all
I'll start today, giving You my all

Prechorus:
But You didn't wait to make the sacrifice
Or hesitate to step in to my life

Chorus:
I'll live for You, because You died for me
I'll live for You, cause in You my life is free
Awaken my heart, I look to You as King
My sacrifice is just this life I bring

V2:
No turning back, You've captured all my heart
My life in You, will [we'll] never be apart
Take all of me, it's everything I have
My only one, You've loved me from the start...

Pre:
Chorus: 2x

Tag:
I live my life for You
I live my life for You
I will give my life for You
I live my life for You...

Chorus:


It's a start, and it's honest and I'm pretty sure that's all God wants from me is my heart, authentically, wherever that may be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the song

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home