Thoughts and observations on God, Culture, and Life in general.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Gavin de-Who?


I'm not sure who Gavin de Graw is, but apparently every girl between the ages of 14 - 16 knows who he is and one 30 something lady sitting next to me. Not only that, they know the words to each one of his trite songs. I was not impressed, even when he wandered the crowd in a seemingly impromptu moment after breaking a guitar string. It was lame. Jen and I left about 4 songs into his set and I couldn't help but be thankful that Howie Day had already played. I was however a bit distraught at the fact that he was not the headliner. If you don't know who Howie Day is, you need to check it out - do yourself the favor of hearing some quality music by a guy who's from our generation. Honestly, the guy just writes songs that I think are completely universal, and he is a great performer. So Now you know what I did on my Tuesday night, what did you do on yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home